This instrument is designed and manufactured as per standards GB/T 261-2008 Determination of Flash Point – Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Method and ASTM D93 Standard Test Method for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products.
I. Main technical features
1. This instrument is designed as per GB/T261 and ASTM D93.
2. The heating power is continuously adjustable. The power is shown visually by voltmeter.The temperature control mode is advanced and reasonable.
3. The structure is designed small and exquisite.The stainless-steel table board is beautiful and easy to clean.
4. Operation is easy.Test results are precise.It has been chosen as the instrument to test the closed cup flash point by many metering and detecting institutes.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply：AC (220±10%)V, 50Hz;
2. Total power consumption：≤650W;
3. Heating device: (1)The furnace body is made of silicon carbide
(2)Heating power is adjustable from (0-600) w.
4. Heating mode: Adjust by manual.
5. Stir mode: Mechanical drive stirring.
6. Stirring rate： Procedure A: (90～120)RPM, Procedure B: (250±10)RPM
7. Oil cup：
(1) Inner diameter: 50.7mm～50.8mm.
(2) Depth: 55.7mm～56.0mm
(3) The scribed line depth of capacity of testing oil: 33.9mm～34.3mm.
(4) Capacity of testing oil:about 70ml
8. Igniting source: gas（or other civilian fuels，the same below）
9. Thermometers：Mercury-in-glass thermometer.Specifications are as below:
(1)Scale -5℃～110℃, division 0.5℃。
(2)Scale 20℃～150℃, division 1℃。
(3)Scale 90℃～370℃,division 2℃。
10. Ambient temperature：（15～35）℃
Relative humidity：≤ 85％
11. Dimension: 370mm×320mm×300mm
12. Net weight: 7kg.