This instrument is designed and made as per GB/T3536-2008 Petroleum Products – Determination of Flash and Fire Points – Cleveland open cup method and ASTM D 92 Standard Test Method for Flash and Fire Points by Cleveland Open Cup Tester. It is applicable to all petroleum products with flash points above 79℃ and below 400℃ .
I. Main technical features
1. It adopts an 8-inch IPS high-definition capacitive screen. Using 32-bit ARM processor and high-precision AD chip, the test data and parameters are recorded in real time and displayed by curve.
2. Automatic measurement of atmospheric pressure, automatic correction of flash point value.
3. Equipped with Bluetooth interface.The user can query test data anytime.
4. Electronic ignition, gas flame..
5. Remote automatic upgrade to obtain the latest version, remote prediction, abnormal early warning, comprehensive evaluation and maintenance of instrument operation status.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply： AC（220±5%）V, 50Hz
2. Total power consumption：≦700W
3. Flash point determination： Range：Ambient to 400℃；Accuracy：0.1℃
4. Heating rate：
(2)It is (5-6) ℃ / min after reaching the preset flash point 20 ℃
5. Igniting mode：
(2)Diameter of igniter：0.7mm～0.8mm
6. Fire extinguishing device:
(1) when the fire point appears, it can automatically extinguish the fire and return to its original position;
(2) it can also manually press the key to extinguish the fire.
7. Data transmission mode：Bluetooth
8. Ambient temperature：(15～35)℃ Relative humidity：≤85%
10. Net weight：20kg