This instrument is designed and made as per standards GB/T6536 Test Method for Distillation Characteristics of Petroleum Products and ASTM D86 Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure. It is suitable to determine the distillation characteristics of gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuels, and solvent having special boiling point, naphtha, diesel oil, distillate fuels and similar petroleum products.
I. Main technical features
1. It adopts a special heating furnace to ensure the safety. The heating power can be adjusted continuously.
2. The rising up and lowering down of distillation flask can be adjusted free by lifting device.Flexible and convenient to operate.
3. The condensing tube water bath has the function of temperature control, which can be set and adjusted in the range of (room temperature + 10) ℃～ 60 ℃. The temperature in the bath is uniform and meets the requirements of the test.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply： AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz
2. Total power consumption： ≤2000W;
3. Receiving cylinder： 100ml，scale division 1ml
4. Distillation flask： 125mL. It can meet requirements GB/T 6536 and ASTM D86
5. Water bath’ temperature controlling:
(1) Range：（ambient temp.+10）℃～60℃
6. Ambient temperature：15℃～35℃ Relative humidity： ≤85%
8. Net weight：18.5kg.