The instrument is designed and made as per standards GB/T6536 Test Method for Distillation Characteristics of Petroleum Products and ASTM D86 Standard Test Method of Distillation for Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure. It is suitable to determine the distillation characteristics of gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuels, special boiling point solvent, naphtha, diesel oil, distillate and similar petroleum products.
I. Main technical features
The instrument adopts a special heating furnace form to ensure the safety of the test, and the
heating power is continuously adjustable.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC（220±10%）V, 50Hz;
2. Heating power: ≤2800W;
3. Receiving cylinder: 100 ml. Scale division 1 ml.
4. Distillation flask: 125 ml, as per GB/T6536 and ASTM D86.
5. Thermometer: Total immersion. They are from ( -2 to 300 )℃ and from (-2 to 400) ℃. The scale divisions of them are 1 ℃.
6. Flask support board: Sic. Diameters of holes are φ32mm, 38mm, and 50mm.
7. Temperature controller:
(1) Range: 0 ℃ to 60 ℃
(2) Accuracy: ±0.5℃
(3) Display: LED
8. Ambient temperature: 15℃～35℃ Relative humidity: ≤85%
9. Refrigerated compressor: New-type refrigeration compressor
11. Net weight: 35kg.