When culturing cell samples, different culture temperatures should be selected according to different characteristics of the cell samples. The temperature of most cells is 37 ° C. The incubator can be set according to the temperature conditions required for different cell samples.
The types of electric heating type incubator are divided into electric heating type and water blocking type according to different heating methods.
Water-proof type: There are two layers on the outer wall of the box, and the water temperature in the interlayer is kept at a constant temperature. Add 37 ° C water to the interlayer before use. Turn on the heat source, adjust the knob to the required temperature, and control the constant temperature freely.
Electric heating type: Use electric wire to directly heat, and use air convection to make the temperature inside the box uniform. The culture in the box should not be too crowded. Since the bottom plate is too close to the heating wire, it is not appropriate to prevent the culture. To prevent drying, you can put it in a water container to maintain a certain humidity.
Structural composition of Electric Heating Constant Temperature Incubator
1. Insulation layer
Adopting an insulation structure, from the inside to the outside, there are an inner cavity, an inner shell, ultra-fine glass fiber, and an air interlayer, which can reduce the heat loss of the inner liner.
2. Temperature control instrument
Digital display, microcomputer intelligent control, display heating status, precise and stable temperature control. With over-temperature alarm function and automatically cut off the heating power.
3. Inner structure
The inner bladder is made of stainless steel and has a semi-circular four-corner design for easy cleaning. The heat of the electric heater placed on the back of the box is sent forward through the side air duct. After the dry matter, it is sucked in by the fan to form a reasonable air duct, so that the hot air is fully convected and the temperature in the box is maximized Evenly. The shelves in the studio can be adjusted to any height.
LI Heating Incubator
● Unique air duct design
● Microprocessor controller
● Large LCD screen display
● Stainless steel chamber
● Removable shelf
● Silicon sealing ring
● Inner glass door
● Leakage protection.
● Spare temperature control
● Optional printer or RS485 interface
● Anti-hot handle
Precautions for using a thermostat.
1. When the instrument is powered on, do not wipe it with a damp cloth on the electrical part on the left.
2. When you place valuable samples in the incubator, you should be diligent in observing them. If an abnormality occurs, cut off the power immediately.
3. Do not place flammable and explosive items for heating.
4. Do not place high-acid, high-alkali items to prevent corrosion of the cabinet.
5. The power cord must not be wrapped around metal objects, and it should not be placed in high temperature or humid places to prevent leakage of rubber due to aging.
6. After use, the power must be cut off to keep the inside and outside of the box clean.
7. The samples placed in the incubator should not be overcrowded, so that the air can flow smoothly and the heat inside the box can be kept uniform.