This instrument is designed and made as per standards GB/T 8019 Standard test method for gum content in fuels by jet evaporation and ASTM D381 Standard test method for gum content in fuels by jet evaporation. It is suitable to determine the existent gum content of aviation gasoline and motor gasoline(Not suitable to determine the existent gum content of aviation turbine fuel)
I. Main technical features
1. It equips a specially designed heating bath.The gas circuit is designed reasonably and the effect of evaporation is good.
2. The material of working bench is stainless steel. It has 5 sample holes. Each jet flow can be adjusted and controlled by an independent flowmeter. It can do 1 ~ 4 determinations at the same time.
3. The instrument is desktop structure. Simple design and easy to operate. It equips an air compressor to make it meet requirements of standard.
4. Each test hole equips unique flowmeter. It can control the hot-air flow rate of each test hole correctly.
5. The instrument is equipped with an oil-water separator to prevent oil gas and water vapor from entering the instrument.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply： AC(220±10%)V,50Hz，3500W
2. Dimension of evaporation bath： φ260mm×130mm
3. Sample positions： 5 positions
4. Dimension of sample position： φ51mm×70mm
5. Working temperature： (160～165)℃
6. Temperature control method： Automatic
7. Temperature display： Digital
8. Flow rate display： Float ball type
9. Working pressure of reducing valve： 0.07MPa
10. Air flow rate of jet outlet： 600mL/s for each hole
11. Overall dimension： 590mm×480mm×340mmm（Thermometer holder is not included）
Note: An air compressor is equipped