The instrument is designed and made as per industrial standard of People’s Republic of China SH/T 0170 Test Method for Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products-electric furnace method. It is suitable to determine the carbon residue of lubricating oils, heavy liquid fuels and other petroleum products.
I. Main technical features
1. The instrument adopts desktop configuration. The heating furnace and controller are assembled to all-in-one machine. Small dimension and easy to use.
2. The max temperature of heating furnace can reach 520℃. It adopts digital temperature controller. The temperature control accuracy can reach ±5℃.
3. It can do four sample determinations concurrently. The test efficiency is high.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply： AC（220±10%）V, 50Hz
2. Maximum power consumption： 1300W
3. Heating mode： Electric furnace
4. Temp. Control range： (0～520)℃
5. Temp. Control accuracy： ±5℃
6. Test furnace： One furnace with four holes
7. Ambient temperature： Room temperature～ 35℃
8. Relative humidity： ≤85％
9. Dimension: 350mm×360mm×370mm
10. Net Weight: 24kg.