FTIR-650(advanced) is a single beam FTIR spectrometer. This instrument is operated by a PC. It is a powerful tool to analyze the sample structure in many fields such as petroleum, chemical engineering and pharmaceutical.
High Stable Optical System
- The design integrates main components to an optical bench machined from a cast aluminum. Highly stable and no need for adjustment, re-moving troubles of maintenance of optical path.
- Precision machinery ensures high repeatability of every scanning. Advanced design concept is adopted in both optical path and every part
- The system’s corner cube optics provides easy operation without requiring complicated electronics and additional moving parts. In addition, many components of the spectrometer are user replaceable which saves time over the lifetime of the instrument.
- Internal dynamic collimation system and movable mirror driving system keep interferometer at optimum situation. Voice-coil driver and precision slide improves the ability of working in severe conditions.
- The spectrometer includes a container of desiccant that protects the beam splitter and other optical components from moisture damage.
|Wavenumber Range:||7800 ~ 350 cm-1|
|Signal Noise Ratio:||30000:1 (DTGS, resolution 4cm-1; sample and backgroundscan for 1 min 2100cm-1)|
|Detector:||High resolution DTGS detector|
|Beam Splitter:||Coated KBr|
|Light Source:||Long life, air cooled IR light source|
|Electronic System:||A/D converter of 24 bits at 500MHz, USB 2.0|
|Power:||110-220V AC, 50-60Hz|
|Wavenumber Range:||7800 ~ 375 cm-1|
|Signal Noise Ratio:||30000:1 (DTGS, [email protected]; sample and backgroundscan for 1 [email protected])|
|6||Screw Driver, 150x6mm||1|
|7||Allen Wrench, 2.5mm||1|
|11||User Manual||1 copy|
|Temperature-controlled IR Oven||HW-3A|
|2||Liquid Package||Removable liquid cell||HF-7-j|
|3||Gas Package||Gas cell||HF-11|
|4||Medical software||Medical software||S-IR-M|
|5||S IRSPEC||IR lib||S-IRSPE|
|7||Mirror reflectanceaccessory||Mirror reflectance accessory||HF-19|