CIC-D120 is a high-stability ion chromatograph with upgrade circult. It can be compatible with external equipment such as amperometric detector, UV detector, ultraviolet-post-column derivatization device and so on. Using leading IC column technology, the separation of anion, cation, cyanide, iodide, sugar and small molecular organic acids can be realized. It is widely used in the fields of environment, disease control, food, chemical industry, electronics, mining and metallurgy.
- Temperature-control bipolar conductivity detector
- Greater detection range and better accuracy of analysis;
- Built-in circulating 3D constant temperature technology
- Temperature stability time is less than 30 mins, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of test data;
- The world’s leading full-range series of ion chromatographic columns
- High efficiency, large capacity, satisfying the detection of various ion;
- Self-regenerating electrolytic micro-membrance suppressor
- High pressure resistance, small dead volume and highly responsive to signals;
- Observatory intelligent workstation
- Integrated control, compatibility for a variety of instruments, customized images.
Pressure Display Accuracy:≤0.1MPa
Flow Rate Range:0.001~9.999mL/min
Temperature Range: RT+5-60℃(41-140℃F)
Maximum Pressure: 10.0MPa