SYD-510F1 Multifunctional Low-temperature Tester is designed and made as per test standards GB/T 510,GB/T 3535,GB/T 6986 and SH/T 0248 of People’s Republic of China. It is suitable to make determinations of pour point, cloud point, solidifying point and cold filter plugging point of petroleum products. This instrument can also be used to do these tests according to ASTM D97 and ASTM D2500.
I. Main technical features
1. It is a multifunctional instrument which can be used to determine pour point, cloud point, solidifying point and cold filter plugging point of petroleum products.
2. Floor model. It is equipped with four-place wheels at bottom. Convenient to move.
3. Four chambers. Each chamber has two cooling baths. The temperature of the two baths in the one chamber are the same.The minimum temperature can reach –70℃. The temperature control precision is ±0.5℃.
4. It adopts special technology to make it no need to use cooling liquid in the chambers. The cooling speed is rapid. Easy to use and high efficiency.
5. It is equipped with LCD screen. The control panel is easy to operate.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC (220 ±10%)V, 50 Hz
2. Temperature control of chamber：
(1) Chamber I： 0 ℃, ±0.5 ℃, temperatures in two cold baths are the same.
(2) Chamber II： -17 ℃~0℃, ±0.5 ℃, temperatures in two cooling baths are the same.
(3) Chamber III：-34 ℃~-17 ℃, ±0.5 ℃,temperatures in two cooling baths are the same.
(4) Chamber IV： -70 ℃ to ambient to, ±0.5 ℃, temperatures in two cooling baths are the same.
3. Refrigeration system： a new type refrigeration compressor.
4. Ambient temperature： 15℃～30℃
5. Relative humidity： ≤85%
6. Maximum power consumption： 1700 W