The circulating water type multi-purpose vacuum pump series uses circulating water as a working fluid, and uses a jet to generate a negative pressure for injection. Vacuum conditions are provided for evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, vacuum filtration, and the like. Especially suitable for colleges and universities, research institutes, chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical, food, pesticide, agricultural engineering. Biological Engineering Laboratory and industrial trials in other industries.
- Recycling water help save water;
- The special fluid muffler reduces the gas in the water and makes the vacuum higher; reduces gas-liquid friction and reduces noise;
- Double taps, dual display, can be used individually or in parallel;
- Acid ,alkali and solvent corrosion resistant;
- The motor is supplied by a well-known motor manufacturer with a fluoro rubber seal to prevent the inside of the motor from being immersed in corrosive gases;
- The water in the sink should be replaced regularly to ensure the purity of the water and to ensure the vacuum;
- When pumping corrosive gases, shorten the water change cycle;
- SHB-IIIA: Jet. The suction nozzle is made of 304 stainless steel;
- SHB-IIIT: The pump body is a corrosion-resistant transparent box, which is more suitable for acid gas.
- Double-sided identical multi-purpose vacuum pump;
- The four-tap is simultaneously vacuumed and the four meters are displayed, It does not affect each other. At the same time, four operators can experiment at the same time, reducing the cost of the laboratory.
|Max Vacuum（MPa）||-0.098 (2KPa)||0.098(20mbar)|
|Single head pumping volume（L/min）||10||10|
|Number of pumping heads||2||4|
|Security function||Check valve||Counter flow prevention valve|
|Water tank capacity（L）||15||18|
|Water tank material||PP||PP|