Vortex mixer is characterized by simple and reliable structure, small volume, low power consumption and low noise. It is widely used in biochemistry, genetic engineering, medicine and other experimental requirements. It can be required to mix any liquid, powder in a high-speed vortex type rapid mixing, mixing speed is fast, uniform, thorough.
What is Vortex Mixer?
- Rotating speed up to 2800RPM;
- Eccentric ball shaft design, vibration head easy to install;
- Soft silicone foot pad, prevent the instrument from moving during high speed vibration, compact shape, shockproof, suitable for high speed work;
- Small size, low power consumption, low noise;
- The body uses enhanced engineering plastic molding technology, the body has no paint spraying, acid and alkali resistance and collision resistance;
- The working table is made of TPU material which is resistant to corrosion, abrasion and safety, changing the characteristics that the original sponge table is easy to be damaged;
- The instrument integrates the functions of continuity, touch, continuity and speed regulation, providing a fast operating platform for the experiment.
Vortex Mixer Model Introduction
Optional Working Head for Vortex Mixer
Scope of Application
For test tubes and containers with a diameter of 30mm
4 hole Φ26mm
48 hole Φ6mm
15 hole Φ10mm
12 hole Φ12mm
8 hole Φ20mm
For test tubes and containers with diameter less than 99mm
8 hole Φ16mm