For solid-liquid, liquid-liquid or medium high viscosity sample mixing; Mainly used in scientific research, medicine, chemical, petrochemical, cosmetics, food, biological and other fields.
What is LCD Overhead Stirrer?
- LCD display, speed and time can be coarsely adjusted, in the working state can also be fine tuning the working time;
- The rotating speed is 30-2200rpm, can fixer or controlled for high and low speed;
- Using DC brushless motor, can run safely for a long time with excellent performance;
- Overload and motor protection. In case of overload, short circuit or abnormal condition, the circuit will be automatically cut off and alarm will be given to ensure the safety of the experiment;
- Equipped with the agitator hole, no need to adjust the installation height of the instrument, just adjust the installation position of the stirring rod;
- The torque can be adjusted automatically according to the viscosity change of the sample, which is convenient for experimental operation;
- A variety of stirring paddle, bracket optional.
The bottom plate weighs 5.829kg, and a layer of protective film is attached to the bottom plate, which makes the instrument more stable and durable during operation display.
LCD display can display the speed and stirring time at the same time, which is clear at a glance.
316 Stainless Steel Stander
Diameter is 18mm, length up to 800mm.
Make it easy for changing the vessels.
Standard Propeller: SS316 4 blades propeller.
Independent research and development of fixing clips to ensure the safety of experiments
RWD Series LCD Overhead Stirrer Model Introduction
Drill Chuck Clamping Diameter Range